Stina Lindmark gained working experience at a trust office and at a tax advisor’s firm before she started her work as an attorney. That gives her a broader perspective on things than your regular attorney.
She has a vast network of lawyers, mediators, civil-law notaries, auditors, tax lawyers and other specialists, that can be used for fields of law transcending her own expertise. That way, expert advice is always ensured.
Stina Lindmark has the Swedish nationality and through her years of experience with business between Sweden and the Netherlands, she has a large network in Sweden that can be put to use for you.
Swedish is her mother tongue and she is able to provide you with legal advise in Swedish, as well as an insight in the differences between the Dutch and Swedish culture when doing business.
Lindmark Legal mostly tends to businesses and their management, but she can also take on interim work and projects. The following areas of expertise within corporate law can be distinguished:
- drafting and reviewing civil-law agreements, such as distribution agreements, agency agreements and franchising agreements
- advising on corporate law / corporate governance, including shareholders agreements
- advising on various legal entities and corporate bodies
- mediation between shareholders or (supervisory) board members
- restructuring, mergers and acquisitions – from the letter of intent and the share or asset purchase agreement, all the way to assistance during the transfer of legal title of assets or shares at the civil law notary
- advise regarding directors liability as well as the position of supervisory board members and shareholders
- advise regarding management buy-outs and controlled auctions
- drafting and reviewing general terms and conditions
- due diligence investigations in both virtual and regular data rooms
- advise on debt collection and preparation for legal measures to collect debts